1. Which browser is best for listening or you preferred most? Answer: For best performance you can use the latest version of Mozilla Firefox.
2. Do I need to login/signup to listen Radio Kotha & is it free for all? Answer: NO.You don\'t need to signup/login for listen Radio Kotha. Yes, it is totally free.
3. How do I listen to Radio Kotha ? Answer: When you enter this site, Its automatically play.
4. I Can\'t hear anything, What can i do? Answer: Mac Users: Please download the Flip4Mac plug-in. After installing the plug-in, reload your browser again. In MAC preferable browser is Safari. Windows Users: Please check that Flash Player is installed.
5. I wanted to listen Radio Kotha from my mobile, How is it possible? Answer: Download RadioKotha.apk for android mobile phone and RadioKotha.jar for java and symbian mobile phone from the radio tools menu and install it to your handset.
6. I get a lot of buffering. What kind of internet connection do I need ? Answer: Radio Kotha is designed to be compatible with slower internet connections, including dial-up connection and using wireless data service. We strongly recommend a sustained 48 kbps connection, which is more than sufficient to listen to our web radio station. If you get too much buffering or drop-outs, close the player and re-open it. If that does not work, disconnect and reconnect to your internet service, which may establish a faster connection.